Wed, 30 Nov|
Heroes in Islam (Camp + online modules)
This is an end-of-year programme for youths to learn about the stories of 4 companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and learn how their different personality traits helped them become great leaders and influencers of their time. Click to find out more!
Time & Location
30 Nov 2022, 8:00 am
Singapore, 124 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore 532174
About the Event
“Not all heroes wear capes.” This probably rings true for most of us. We all remember the stories about popular superheroes and their adventures but we also know that there are real heroes raised by the Prophet pbuh who are good influences in our lives. Let us empower our youths to be able to make the right choices in the 21st century. Choices that are based on the right values, and on the right path.
Unfortunately, our youths face a lot of external influences that we as parents did not experience in our own youth. How then can we try to help our children navigate their way through all the hurdles that they will face while maintaining their identity as strong and pious Muslims? These are the stories of 4 companions - Abu Bakar, Aishah, Ali, and Fatimah - of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and how their different personality traits helped them become great leaders and influencers of their time. This programme allows your child to be inspired by their characters, values and humility, and learn how they can best emulate them to become a leader in their own ways.
The programme will be carried out as follows:
- A full-day camp where your child will go through one module face-to-face
- Followed by an onboarding session to help him/her learn how to navigate our websites for the other online components.
- Activities to help your child learn confidence and help him become a better Muslim leader!
- Lunch and snacks will be provided
- Online modules commence
- Your child will learn 3 other modules online via our websites.
- Live Zoom sessions will be conducted on 5, 7, 9 December for your child to discuss what they have learned via the online modules.
Who are the Heroes in Islam that we will be discussing in this programme, and what are their personality traits?
- 30 November, physical camp: Sayyidina Abu Bakar. How did he use his gentle character to lead and inspire others? How did he become firm when he needed to be?
- 5 December, online module (can be completed at own convenience): Saiyyidatina Aishah. Well-known for her intelligence, learn how Aishah used this trait of hers to become an important source of knowledge for the men and women of her time.
- 7 December, online module (can be completed at own convenience): Saiyyidina Ali. Having been brought up with Islam since young, Ali had to put up a resistance against the enemies of Islam. Learn how his courage inspired others to hold on to their faith.
- 9 December, online module (can be completed at own convenience): Saiyyidatina Fatimah. The daughter of the Prophet PBUH, she witnessed the trials that her father and other early Muslims had to go through. Learn how her resilience helped her show a great example to the Muslims around her!
$80 per pax for early bird (first 10 pax to register)
$90 per pax (normal fee)
10% discount for siblings. Use discount code SIBLINGS when you check out. There must be at least two tickets purchased to use this code.