Basic Quran Skills for Moms #15 (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
It is our belief that a child’s first school and madrasah is his home. For a child to love or be fluent in reading the Quran, the parents must first have the basics in tajweed rules so that whatever our children learn in school or at Quran classes can be reinforced at home.
What this course will cover (and why you should attend!):
- Basic tajweed rules and skills which are important in reading the Quran accurately
- Correcting common mistakes made in reciting Al-Fatihah and other short surahs
- Personal feedback given on your reading so you can keep track of your progress.
- MUST know how to read joined Arabic (hijaiyah) letters fluently.
- The classes will be conducted online via Zoom app. It is best to have a laptop or PC to follow this course.
- Conducted by: Sis Suliyati Berori, ARS-certified
Dates of classes:
- 27 Feb, 10am-12pm
- 6 Mar, 10am-12pm
- 20 Mar, 10am-12pm
- 27 Mar, 10am-12pm
- 3 Apr, 10am-12pm
- 10 Apr, 10am-12pm
- 17 Apr, 10am-12pm
- 24 Apr, 10am-12pm
- Sold OutCourse fee$140$1400$0