- Mon, 12 SeptGentle Parenting12 Sept, 9:00 am SGT – 09 Oct, 9:00 am SGTGentle ParentingThis is a 4-week online course Week 1: Building a secure attachment (with stories from Quran & Hadith) Week 2: Empathy, Discipline and Ways the Prophet Developed Emotions in Children Week 3: Building Faith & Encouraging Worship the Gentle Way Week 4: Disciplining Adolescents the Gentle Way
- Mon, 24 OctFrom Scratch: Alif Ba Ta (online)24 Oct, 8:45 am SGTFrom Scratch: Alif Ba Ta (online)This is the 15th Run for this course | Course will take place from 24th October to 4th December 2022 | 6 sessions - recorded materials are sent by email weekly on Mondays; LIVE checking of reading are on Friday evenings and Saturday & Sunday mornings (you have to book a time slot)
- Sun, 13 NovAqil Baligh for Boys13 Nov, 8:00 amAqil Baligh for BoysThis an online Aqil Baligh class, spread over 2 Sundays, 2 hours each. For 11-14 years old. 13 Nov (8-10am): Biological Changes 20 Nov (8-10am): Religious Obligations Classes will be via Zoom. Link will be given nearer to date of class. Trainer: Ustaz Abu Sufian
- Wed, 23 NovAqil Baligh for Girls Online
- Wed, 30 NovSingapore30 Nov, 8:00 amSingapore, 124 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore 532174Join us for an exciting programme for youths to learn LEADERSHIP this Nov/Dec hols! Explore the stories of 4 companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and learn how their different personality traits helped them become great leaders. The programme consists of a one-day physical camp + online modules!